Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween--I K.O.'d Barbie

Hello friends! Goodness gracious, it has been an INSANELY busy weekend leading into another busy week. I have a confession to make though: I got back on facebook today (:/) In my defense, my fellow interns were asking me to post Halloween pictures. O, do you want to see!? Have a looksie:
Shoes = $40. Sweatshirt = $50. Boxing gloves = $40. Not paying a dime for your costume because you already owned everything/borrowed everything = PRICELESS.
Boxing champ takes on the Queeen of Hearts (my beautiful roomie Debra!)
These are some of the other dietetic interns! They are so down-to-earth and just plain awesome.
Anna and Lucy (see Risky Business outfits) hosted a party at their house. I have not been to a house party since April and I had a lot of {fun!} It was really chill to spend time with the girls and get to know them. I also met some of the other boyfriends/husbands, all of whom were SUPER chill.
Long story short? My Halloween was awesome this year :) I really haven't had a good one in many, many years. Usually, it falls right around the time when I have some major test/project that I feel panicked to study for. Not that this was necessarily different--I spent {14 hours} on multiple projects on Sunday--but I am glad I did not miss our fun-filled night. Word to the wise: work/test/projects/studying/stress will always be there--as much as you can, take advantage of fun social opportunities. You won't regret it!

Also, this won't surprise you, but I listened to the Twilight soundtrack for mood music. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment