Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Good Weekend to Spend with Friends

Me, oh, my what a busy weekend it has been for me! I'll tell you, I have been SO looking forward to sitting down and catching up on blog's and updating my own--it's just my new favorite thing to do :)


Ok, so, let's start with Friday: last day at ODE :( I am definitely going to miss the people that I met there. They are wonderful, professional ladies who took me under their wing and let me ask them endless questions and follow them around. And I just might end up in the community nutrition area of dietetics--you might not think it, but school foodservice is actually a lot more interesting than it sounds!


After work, I drove to Annie's house in Salem and we jetted off to Oregon State University in Corvallis to hang out with her brothers, Zach and Taylor, and their friends. We had really yummy homemade Thai food and then went to a game night. I was successful in getting a game of Signs started--seriously, the best game ever if you play with the right people.


I got back from Salem on Saturday morning and had barely set down my things before heading off to Vancouver, Washington to see my friend Daviyonne (Day). She is coaching at a community college in east Oregon and her team had their first scrimmage. She is the only friend that I have seen since August and it was AMAZING to spend the day with her! We had dinner at one of her player's house--real ceviche. It was amazing! We came home, watched Fired Up and went to bed.

(Day and our friend Cassie)


This morning, I made us breakfast burritos (note: corn tortillas break easily) and drove her back to her player's house. Came home, read a chapter out of twentysomething girl, did some homework, and now here I am!


What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment