Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Quality Without Compromise®"

(picture)

The other day, I was offered a piece of See's Candy from an assortment, and sweet tooth inside me smiled. Someone might look at the choices and say, "O, the humanity! How to choose!?"
Not me.
You see, even though there are MANY delicious morsels that would be sufficient, there is one, and only one, that wins my heart: the MILK CHOCOLATE BORDEAU. Milk chocolate, butter, brown sugar, chocolate sprinkles...seriously, what else can you ask for in a chocolate?
So what is your favorite See's Candy?

1 comment:

  1. i don't just have one. i have like 3ish and they are:

    1. Milk Molasses Chips
    2. Molasses honeycomb crisp
    3. Milk Pattie Vanilla caramel

    i am my mother's daughter :)
    these were her favorite too!
    awesome post!

    ReplyDelete