Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love Making Lists!

Happy Wednesday all! I am down to the final days of my rotation at the Department of Ed. and I'm not gonna lie, I'm really going to miss it. I don't think I would QUITE want to do the job they do (review all Federally funded school and childcare nutrition programs in the state...), but I have seriously learned so much! I'm telling you, there is a wealth of nutrition information at your fingertips and I have found so much of it! That is what I plan on using my nutrition blog for--which reminds me...

I need some ideas for a nutrition blog title. I want it to be catchy and creative--c'mon world, what do ya got!?

In the meantime, do you find it odd that I...
...shop by counting--if there is a selection in front of me, I count to the {32nd} item and buy it.
...think Seinfeld is the GREATEST TV show of all time
...am tongue-tied, and therefore cannot stick my tongue out more than a 1/2-inch
...am a dietitian-in-training who did not eat green vegetables until my senior year in high school
...would still rather buy albums than just songs
...am borderline obsessive compulsive. Seriously.
...have a newfound LOVE of Sex and the City!
...discovered a year ago how much I ♥ running
...am a HORRIBLE multi-tasker. Like woah.
...not-so-secretly want to be a punk rocker? It's my alter-ego.
...hate being cold, but love the snow :)
...am Californian born, Californian bred, and when I die, I'll be a Californian dead!
...think God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
...MUST EAT BREAKFAST. No matter what time of day, that is always my first meal.
...am saddened by the fact that society has decided marriage is something "old-fashioned"
...still love Runaway Bride the best, 11 years after its release
...doodle by practicing my cursive and writing out song lyrics. My journal is full of them.

Did I ever mention to you how much I love lists?? A wHoLe LoT!

No comments:

Post a Comment