Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Addictions



Disclaimer: I am NOT GETTING MARRIED.
Proclaimer: I am really, really loving wedding webistes for the newly engaged and wedding photography websites. Allow me to share!

Websites:

Justin & Ellyn--Ellyn was my roommate senior year of college and a dear friend.
Zachary & Michelle--Zachary is my cousin who looks so much like my little brother :)
Aaron & Michele--Michele and I were nutrition major's at Pepperdine, and I love her!
Zak & Kellie--Kellie and I both went to Grace Baptist Church growing up.

Photography:

Kiss the Bride
Colling Photography
Jake Fiehler Photography
Beach Bum Photography

Another obesession of late? Movies about young women starting out in their careers, finding love and discovering themselves. For example:

13 Going On 30
27 Dresses
Bride Wars
The Devil Wears Prada
Legally Blonde
How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days

If you have more of any of these, please let me know!!

Song of the day: "Making Memories of Us," by Keith Urban. A classic love song that I just LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog... I am headed to Portland this summer, and can't wait! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline! It is wonderful to meet new people! Thanks for reading--I'll be sure to check out yours too!

    ReplyDelete