Thursday, June 9, 2011

Some Random Musings on the Day...

{This beautiful girl is 19 today!! So thankful for her (with her very lucky, very handsome boy)}
{Where I had dinner with a very cute Kate and Katie}
{Hessen, Germany--where my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather is from}
{Currently watching with the best sis and bro in the world}
SOTD: "Be The Lake" by Brad Paisley. WARNING--there will be A LOT of Brad on this blog. Because he is my dream man: he makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me love, he makes me want to play guitar, he makes me country in southern California, he loves his wife and kids, and he loves Jesus. I mean seriously, who doesn't love a man who writes lyrics like:

"Wish I could be the beach towel that you lay down on,
Or that two-piece that's fitting you so right, it's wrong,
Or the sunshine kissing on your skin.
Wish I could be the lake that you're swimming in,
Or maybe that book you lay on your chest
When you drift off like you do,
Or maybe that 25 SPF
You keep rubbing all over you."
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment