Monday, June 6, 2011

I'll Have a Vodka and Soda

Yeeehaaaww Coyote Ugly!

Alright, there are 3 jobs that I wish I would have had during college:
1. Barista
2. Waitress
3. Bartender

Today was the annual fundraising golf tournament and I got to work as a bartender! It was so much fun--I wish we would have been able to get tips because I would have made a fortune (think big Motion Picture industry folks just a liiiittttlllleee intoxicated with money to spend...). I think it would be the coolest to take off to Jamaica for a few months, work as a bartender, and live on the beach off the tips you make...and yes, I am inspired by Kenny Chesney :)

Get inspired too with my SOTD: "Boston" by Kenny Chesney

1 comment:

  1. I would totally join you in the jackson pup could come! haha

    so glad you're back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete