Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to Blogging--Hooray!!

i'm baaaaaaackkkk...again :D

May 1st.
Before that? Oct 26...
Before that? Aug 27...

As you can see from the dates of my most recent posts, I haven't been a great blogger since I moved home from Portland. Let's just say this:
LIFE HAS BEEN INSANE.
Once again, I find myself not sure of exactly where to start to catch you up! What did I leave you with?
1. Mikala is still great and getting married in less than 2 months! Look out San Diego--this will be the best wedding EVER.
2. Check your expectations for God at the door. Still so, so, so true.
3. Grief is like a steaming cup of tea--becomes more true, and more profound with every sip (this is one of the best things I have ever read. You can read it here).

So I could catch you up on the rundown of the last 11 months OR I could just start from today. And since when can we ever go backwards in life? We can't. Steven Curtis Chapman says it so beautifully: "As sure as seasons are made for change, our lifetimes are made for years." So I think I will just start today--after all, God's mercies are new every morning--THANK YOU JESUS :)

First, a confession, mostly for myself. I have not been very good about taking pictures for the last few months, so they will be kind of scarce for a bit. I may need to invest in a new camera for summer, ya mahn? Ya mahn...

Second, remember to check out my "Song of the Day" always posted at the bottom of my blogs. I love music and this is such a great way to share with you what is in my heart and soul.

Any further disclaimers? Uhhhh...I don't think so. Oh! Other than to let ya'll know (for those who don't already) that I got rid of my Facebook about 2 months ago. E-mail (First name.Last name@gmail.com)/call/text to get ahold of me!

Other than that? I got nothin...sooooooo, check out my latest SOTD from the latest Brandon Heath album Leaving Eden: "It's Alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment