Sunday, June 26, 2011

O Pretty Please, Pick Me!


Here's something you may not know about me...I'm a little type-A.
Ok, so if you know me a little better, you might argue that I'm a lotta type-A...tomato, toemahto...
BUT, I do have this thing about the way I get things done...it's a little on the OCD side: I really WILL NOT get things done in a cluttered space.
I will not spend time in my room if it is messy.
I will not review notes I have taken if they were scribbled in haste--must be rewritten or typed.
I will not drive my car if there is crap everywhere.
I will not like/endorse a room that messes up my chi/feng shui.
Things that are crooked, must be straightened.
Pencil shavings? Briskly brushed off the paper.
Etc, etc.

(NOTE: These are rules I apply to MYSELF ONLY. I have no problems living with people who do not operate this way, as long as their clutter does not cross into my space.)

Why am I telling you all this? Well, because I love my little blog. I really, REALLY do! BUT, I desire to make in more aesthetically pleasing so that I may want to linger in this little cyberspace and share stories--mine and yours! So my blog needs a makeover...

COINCIDENTALLY, the CUTEST blog on the planet is having a giveaway that you can read about here, where one lucky reader will get to have their blog redesigned by a talented graphic designer! Ummmmm, yes please! Sooooo, per the conditions of said giveaway, I am entering.

So please, cute bloggette, on behalf of all of the type-A/OCD science nerds in the world (who struggle with that creative side of the brain), please pick Sunshine for Vitamin D!

And while you are mulling over your decision, listen to my Song of the Day: "Home" by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros. If you want extra motivation to love this song, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND WATCH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment