Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HELLLLLLOOOOO!!!

Well hello blogging world!!!!!! I am back in business. SO, what do you think of my new blog? I absolutely love it! I owe quite a round of thanks my darling Kelly for taking the time to make my beautiful format! I am super excited about having a wonderful blog to update!

I am currently sitting in my chilly living room watching the Los Angeles Lakers play the Los Angeles Clippers. Tonight was "ring night" and the Lakers were given their NBA championship rings and trophy. Watching Kobe's smile light up when the championship banner was unfurled was amazing--he looked so proud to be apart of this franchise. And I, have never been more proud to be a Laker fan!

Tonight I got to talk to my dear friend Jenna! She is in the nursing program at the University of Rochester--she started the program 2 weeks after graduation! She is a very inspirational person because she is a talented multitasker and accomplishes A LOT in her day. I want to be more efficient like she is! It is quite lovely to talk to her, since we do not have a lot of time in our schedules because of our rotations and the time change.

And finally, I should like to inform you all of the fantastic event coming to a theater near you in 24 days: THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON. If you haven't yet, read the books. Go check out Stephenie Meyer's website. Then, go watch the trailer for New Moon. Seriously, I never thought I would get addicted to a vampire's love story, but low and behold, here I am.

Ok, time to go play with my blog! Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment