Friday, August 27, 2010

Everybody Needs A Friend Like This...


This is Mikala.


This is Mikala & Aaron.

She is one of my very best friends. They are getting married next summer.
She asked me to be in her wedding (yay!!).
This is what she wrote about me:

Brittany is one of my dearest and oldest friends. If I had a big sister, I think Britt would be it! Every defining moment, every deep question, every doubt or fear she has been by my side. She is the type of person who will answer your call at 3am and talk you through tears if you need it. She is also the type of person who will stay up to 3am sharing her life &experiences with you and I love this about her! She always teaches me something about myself :) Her ability to listen, share and speak truth into my life has gotten me through some of the toughest times. I can remember countless times that I have relied on her friendship. I know I would not be the person I am today without her encouragement, prayer and unconditional love for me. When friends go through the ups and downs of life together, like we have, there is something that binds them on a deeper level and its something that lasts for eternity.

Everyone should have a friend like this.

1 comment:

  1. Mikala is amazing!!! What she wrote about you made me tear up :)

    ReplyDelete